We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at Web sites owned or controlled by River Dance, or its Affiliates. Riverdancepark.com gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
Riverdancepark.com uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, online and print.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant investments, products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our sites.
Email contact information.
River Dance does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. River Dance and its affiliates may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by River Dance together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
Other forms of contact information.
River Dance will not share, sell or otherwise provide other contact information about you except for the following purposes:
- Partners, or affiliated vendors of River Dance for the limited purpose of notifying you of FCAP-approved promotions, collecting rent, making you aware of repairs or maintenance schedules, utility blackout dates, and more.
- Other vendors for the limited purpose of improving your stay at River Dance.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of the public
River Dance follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. River Dance and its affiliates tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
River Dance utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your River Dance or affiliated party registration. You may update your preferences from your email settings. You may edit your personal contact information directly, or ask that certain information be updated or omitted altogether.
Some of our Web sites contain advertising pixels and website cookies. These pixels and cookies collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you based upon what you click on or engage with. This information is collected for purposes of measuring and reporting and better tailoring your web experience. Our team may also aggregate the information for certain other statistical and reporting purposes.
Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.